- Let’s Talk About Obesity And Where We Eat — Kimberly Wong & Prof Dr Moy Foong Ming
It is pertinent that all of us play a part in creating an environment which facilitates weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Let’s Help Them Face Their Insecurities — Prof Dr Nor Adinar Baharuddin
The culture of relentless comparison to others, driven by the constant search for perfection, has left many young individuals questioning their own worth and abilities.
- Harnessing Technology As A Poverty Eradication Tool — Rulia Akhtar
Low-income and vulnerable populations can benefit from digital technology by having easier access to public and private services, humanitarian help, and high-quality essential amenities.
- Relooking At Online Threats And Abuses — Manjit Singh Sidhu
Unprecedented connections have been brought about by the growth of the digital age, but it has also brought about a new era of online ills that pervade the digital environment.
- Concrete Action, Not Just Promises, Needed To Address Child Marriages Nationwide — Sisters In Islam
SIS reiterates the call for religious authorities to acknowledge the adverse consequences of child marriages and join the effort to protect young girls.